Monday, February 28, 2011

I can't believe how big Ethan is getting! It sure does go by fast. Update on Ethan lately...

He LOVES to have a lot of attention. He loves watching people to talk and starts to join them by "talking" very loudly. It's so cute. I can't help but laugh. He loves his bouncy chair soo much. He goes crazy in that thing. He also gets frustrated with the little toys on the bouncy chair cause he can't get them off. He tries pulling them so hard, but they don't budge. He starts making grunt noises from frustration and it's sooo funny. I also think he just likes making those noises cause he makes them a lot lol.

He also is very smiley and I love it! He smiles at everything. You just say "boo" and he smiles. I love walking through the door and seeing that big smile on that cute little face! He is also very ticklish and screams from laughter when daddy tickles his neck. It the cutest thing in this world!!!

He is started to squirm on his tummy like he is trying to crawl. I think he may be trying to crawl, but I really don't know. He pushes  his whole body forward and lifts his butt in the air. He doesn't get on his knees yet, but he is pushing with his feet. He gets lazy and just lays his head down and sucks on his hands, than will do it again. It's way too cute! I hope he starts crawling soon :)

One of the things that Ethan has been doing for the last several weeks is he is not sleeping through the night. He was doing so well at sleeping through the whole night in his crib, but now he wakes up in the middle of the night moving around, fussing, wanting his paci. I can't leave the paci in his mouth alone cause he shoves the whole thing in his mouth. YES, the WHOLE thing! It scares me. He also won't go to sleep on his own anymore. I have to stand by his crib for about a half hour until he falls alseep and I don't know why I have to do that anymore. I hope this fades and he goes back to his regular routine of sleeping through the night and going to sleep on his own. 

These are just little updates of Ethan for now. More will come soon :)





2 comments:

  1. That second picture looks so much like the Gerber baby! Too bad they aren't looking for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he's soooo cute! I love his little round face.

    ReplyDelete