Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Lord...

Please keep Ethan safe. Please watch over him every second of the day. Please make sure he is healthy and breathing. Please let him continue to grow, laugh, learn, and make new discoveries. Please help me get through my "overly precautions" mom stage. Please help the parents who lose their babies to SIDS get through the difficult times. Please give them strength. Please watch over them and keep your new angles, their babies, close by. And PLEASE lord, don't take my son away from his mommy and daddy. I believe in you and believe my prayers will be answered.

I've read recently on many blogs on how many mom's and dad's have lost their babies to SIDS in the last few months. It really scares me cause there isn't anything I can do about it. I just wish it didn't have to happen to anybody. It's just not fair! My heart hurts for those families. I pray Ethan stays healthy, living and well and I also pray for the families who have lost their babies too young, especially at 4 or 7 months. No parent should have to go through that.

1 comment:

  1. Your love for Ethan is so touching. I know it must be scary to worry about your child all the time, and I'm sure I would be the same way. I guess you have to just trust in God, that he will protect Ethan. We too love him, and want him to be safe!

    ReplyDelete