Monday, March 14, 2011

My baby boy is growing up

Ethan turned 6 months on Saturday, March 12, 2010. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is so talkative now and talks all the time. He also laughs so much! I love every little sound that comes from his little mouth.

We gave him his first tasting of Apple juice on Sunday, March 13th from a sippy cup. He LOVED the juice, but was getting frustrated when he couldn't get it on his own. Daddy helped him lift of the cup to his mouth so he can drink, then let it go to teach him to do it on his own. He didn't quite succeed, but he was close. He held the cup in his hands, but didn't tip it up. He was just trying to suck on the end with no juice. All he had to do was tip it up and juice would have came out. He'll get the hang of it soon :) He is one smart little boy.

The only problem is he is getting used to our bed. We have put him in our bed for the last week cause I've been so tired and he normally falls right asleep. I've noticed he has been getting used to the bed so I tried putting him in his crib, but he just started screaming and crying. Instead of me letting him cry it out, I just put him in our bed. I need to break him out of the habit. I don't want a 6 year old wanting to sleep with mommy and daddy all the time! Tomorrow, I will start. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear him talk, how cute! Hopefully we will get to see you guys more this month, with family activities coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! He has been starting to talk a lot and since yesterday, he's starting to make little whining noises lol. They're too cute.

    ReplyDelete